We are the Nictara Kaubnaduse Ltd. HomeFashion (“we“, “our“) and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
Nictara Kaubanduse Ltd. is the controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) a company registered in Estland and (Company No. 10503475), with its registered office located at The Harjumaa, Lõõtsa str. 6-313, floor 3, EE11415, Estonia.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
A processor of personal data must clearly disclose any data collection, declare the lawful basis and purpose for data processing, how long data is being retained, and if it is being shared with any third-parties or outside of the EU. Users have the right to request a portable copy of the data collected by a processor in a common format, and the right to have their data erased under certain circumstances. Public authorities, and businesses whose core activities centre around regular or systematic processing of personal data, are required to employ a data protection officer (DPO), who is responsible for managing compliance with the GDPR. Businesses must report any data breaches within 72 hours if they have an adverse effect on user privacy.
2. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, bank account or other details to help you with your experience.
3. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
4. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
5. How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
6. Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
- If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
7. Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Third party service providers for business purposes: to function properly, we rely on a number of carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. We permit these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products. Below you can find the types of third parties we use:
Courier companies, such as DHL, TNT, Omniva, Itella Logistic that we use in order to deliver the products to you and, as such, they need to have access to your order information, including your name and address. These providers have a global outreach, with many local companies that can be engaged depending on your shipping address;
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Analytics and search engine providers, like Google, that we use to assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the website. These providers are based in the United States and in Europe.
- Performance Marketing Providers that help us deliver advertising of HomeFashion tailored to your interests and needs. These providers are based in the United States and in Europe.
- IT/technology providers that we use to support, maintain and provide our technology and IT infrastructure that supports our Website and the storage of your information. These providers are based in Ukraine and Estonia.
8. What are my privacy rights?
You have the right to correct any personal data held about you that is inaccurate. You can edit your personal information in “My Account” settings. You can also request the correction by emailing us. Please note that in some cases we can ask you to explain in detail why you believe the personal data we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required.
You may request that we erase the personal data we hold about you in the certain circumstances.
- you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data we hold about you;
- we are processing the personal data we hold about you on the basis of your consent, and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process the personal data;
- we are processing the personal data we hold about you on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing. Please provide us with detail as to your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is an overriding interest for us to retain such personal data;
- you no longer wish us to use the personal data we hold about you in order to send you promotions and special offers;
- you believe the personal data we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us.
Also note that you may exercise your right to restrict our processing the data whilst we consider your request as described below.
Please provide as much detail as possible on your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid basis for erasure. Please note, however, that we may retain the personal data if there are valid grounds under law for us to do so (e.g., for the defence of legal claims or freedom of expression) but we will let you know if that is the case.
8. According to GDPR, we agree to the following:
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By logging in to your account
9. CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
10. Contacting Us
Nictara Kaubanduse Ltd.
Lyytsa 6-313, Tallinn